Viewing 1 program
After long anticipation, it's finally here! This MegaMan sure is the best looking TI-86 game ever. And if that isn't enough already, you also get a great MegaMan game, with 12 levels and bosses, 9 weapons, five endings, and more. All files together are over 70kB (!), but the levels are optional, so you can show off with just 20kB or so.. Definitely a game to at least see. The game is pretty smooth and certainly enjoyable (until you've finished it a few times (see all endings in all difficulties ;))
Average 7.9 / 10 by 12 votes.
Posting new comments is currently disabled due to excessive spamming :(
- AC posted 2004-10-06 07:36
- I get an error that says data value invalid 8c020010
- the one that needed help posted 2004-04-03 18:29
- how do you download the megaman game from your computer to your calc.
Just leave a comment here and i'll just check it out later
- AC posted 2003-09-01 03:27
- my megamna disappered and stopped my calc..don't dl this
- AC posted 2002-02-15 00:49
- I'm sorry, but I just can't give this game a good rating! I've played a few megaman games for the nintendo..this is slow, megaman is way too big, and it takes up almost all of your memory..im not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here, I would much rather play sqrxz or Mario86...this is just no good..
- Odyssey posted 2001-08-24 15:01
- Megaman is one of the best games I have ever played for the TI-86. The graphics are just amazing. This is a must have!!!!!