Viewing 1 program
Like I said in the 86-review, this is a good puzzle game, where your guy has to get to the exit using boxes. It starts off quite easily, but quickly gets harder and harder. It's a good game, except it drains your batteries.
Average 7.1 / 10 by 8 votes.
Posting new comments is currently disabled due to excessive spamming :(
- AC posted 2005-03-04 04:00
- ahh HOW DO U BEAT LEVEL 9?!?!?! GAAAH
- Allison posted 2003-10-25 22:28
- I have a TI 83 + SE and block dude came on my calculator when I bought it. My friend liked it so he gave me his calculator to try to put it on fo rhim. First, I love the game, it's awesome. (I'm stuck on level 7 though) But I can't figure out how to get it on my computer. I have the TI cd and the black link cable which goes with windows, but when I go to put ion on the calc, I can't seem to figure out how to open it, it gives me error: can't open ION.83p or something like that. If I can't put ion on the calc, does that mean I can't get block dude on his calc?
- steven posted 2002-09-13 04:16
- What is the stuff that i can type in manually?